This is it, the greatest season in our lives. These are the days that we will look back on and long for when they are gone ... the perfectly ordinary days.
Monday
First Set of Wheels
Last weekend we decided it was time for Vale to get his first set of wheels. Our neighbor's had an old set their boys had grown out of and happened to be exactly what we were looking for. They picked it up at a garage sale years ago. I know it's not much to look at but at least it's paid for! It works great in reverse. First gear get's stuck quite a bit but I'm sure he'll figure it out. For the car enthusiasts here are the stat's on his hot new ride. Year: early to mid 1990's, Make: Little Tyke, Model: Cozy Coupe I. The best part is there is only room for 1 so he won't be picking up any chicks in it!