This is it, the greatest season in our lives. These are the days that we will look back on and long for when they are gone ... the perfectly ordinary days.
Tuesday
Dinner prayer
Vale is very good at saying prayers. He knows when and where we say them. We can't sit at the table or tell him it's time to go 'ni-night" without him folding his arms for prayers. Usually I have to remind him during the prayers to fold his arms again as he looses interest once we start praying. Additionally, Jared has ALWAYS given my crap about saying really l-o-n-g prayers and if he's really hungry - he won't let me pray out of fear that he'll die of starvation before I'm done. SOOO, a few nights ago, I was saying the dinner prayer and was about half way though when without warning and quite loudly Vale interrupts and announces, "Anen". Jared just about fell out of his seat laughing and felt that a "high five" was in order. What's a Mom to do???