Wednesday

He's a Yellow

I'm a BLUE. After discussing it with Jared last night, we've decided that Vale is a YELLOW. Jared is also a YELLOW. I'm sure most children by their nature display a lot of YELLOW traits. These traits describe Vale perfectly. Here is how a YELLOW is defined:
  • YELLOWS - These are the fun lovers! Fun, or the joy of doing something just for the sake of doing it, is what motivates and drives these people. They bring great gifts of enthusiasm and optimism and are generally charismatic, spontaneous, and sociable.
Here are a few of the reasons I know he's a YELLOW:

1. 'Time Out' works great - he hates being controlled! (you can't 'cage' a yellow)
2. On his way to Time Out (his crib), he tries to charm me or change my mind by doing funny or cute things then giggles all the way up the stairs until we get to his room - then it's a physical battle to actually get him in his crib.
3. When Time Out is over and I go to get him, it becomes a game. He tries to run from corner to corner in his crib so I can't pick him up and laughs and giggles as if he LOVES his crib. That is...until I turn around to walk out of the room, then it's not so funny anymore.
4. He'll throw himself down on the ground to throw a tantrum. It only lasts about 10 seconds then he'll stop and start laughing at himself.
5. He thinks he's the funniest person ever and is constantly doing silly things - then laughs at himself.
6. THEN has to get someone to laugh at him - with him (if that makes sense)
7. He's a show off. Just ask his nursery teacher.....

I guess I can't complain, we totally enjoy his happy, giggly, never ending, high energy nature. I wouldn't want him any other way! The truth is, "YELLOWS enrich the lives of BLUES." and Vale does exactly that.