Last night we headed to the state fair! We had a great time and Vale loved the animals, especially the 3 day old piglets, the food and of course, the rides. The evening could not have been more perfect with one exception. About 9 o'clock I was getting tired and suggested we all go ride the train. Jared, Vale and I headed to the empty train station (no waiting in line!) where Jared gave the kid our tickets -the train is a 4 ticket ride - $3.20 per person. I turned around and parked the stroller while Jared and Vale jumped on the train. As I headed to the train the ticket kid stopped me and asks if I was pregnant. Puzzled I said 'yes'. He then told me that I couldn't ride the train because it was too 'dangerous'. "What??? Are you serious?!" I just started laughing at how silly it was. Even with my bum leg and being 5 mo. prego I walk faster than that train! For everyone who has been to the fair you know the train, it put-puts along with it's lawn mower engine at a maximum speed of maybe 3mph. I called over to Jared to tell him (and pointing to my belly), "I can't ride." He started laughing as well and shrugged his shoulders as if to say, "sucks to be you!" I turned to the kid and said, 'Well, can I have my tickets back then?" He got an "Oh SH&%T" look on his face and glanced down at his locked ticket box. My tickets were gone. You got to love the fair!