Sunday

Full of Gratitude

Over a month ago I woke up one morning and was totally unable to walk. It's a long story and I don't want to bore you with too many details. Jared was able to take several days off work that first week and over the last month I have seen 2 different physical therapists, 2 different OB's (needed to make sure baby was okay - he's fine!) a neurologist and 2 different chiropractors. When Jared had to go back to work, several friends from the ward stepped up and helped out with Vale and meals. I am so grateful for all the help from so many people. It was a difficult time and the help was truly heaven sent. My in-laws came up with less than a days notice. They jumped right in cleaning my house, shopping, cooking wonderful meals, playing with Vale, taking me to my countless doctors appointments and providing entertainment and good conversation to help the time pass. I'll never forget my father-in-law who had to watch the democratic AND republican conventions AND the appointment of Sarah Palin as a VP candidate without having his beloved FoxNews to watch the commentaries. Trust me, that's sacrifice!!! I feel very lucky to have such great in-laws. They were here for 17 days and we enjoyed every moment of their visit. Thank you Pete and Bev for EVERYTHING!!! We (I) will never forget your kindness and generosity. Thank you, thank you, thank you! The good news is I'm up, walking and doing better.