Sunday

5 Month - an update

They might look a lot a like but Noah and Vale are different in may ways and those differences (personality mostly)  are starting to become more and more clear everyday. Noah LOVES his saucer (Vale HATED it)


He's also getting his first tooth.  We had a l-o-n-g night last night giving him Tylenol, taking his temp, stripping him down to cool off, feed-feed-feeding him all night to try to keep him happy then changing him more than once to keep him dry.  I hate teething because I hate to see my happy baby feeling so miserable. 


   The more I dress him in normal colors (no more baby pastels) the more grown up he looks. I hate it! I miss that newborn stage already but at the same time I love this age of discovery.  He's babbling all the time and pretty loudly. He's grabbing and putting things in his mouth, smiling, eating from a spoon, rolling all over and even scooting around a little. He amazes me with something new everyday.