Last night my husband was talking to his Mom. I heard him say something like, "No, she doesn't do that anymore." Wondering what he was talking about I listened a little closer. Then he started laughing and said, "Yeah she's a blog...FAILURE!" Wait...a WHAT?! I tried to blow it off because really, WHO blogs anymore? I know I'm not the only one! Still I couldn't forget about it. Then I received this email from my own Mother this morning.
"Hey, I hear you spent a week in California and visited your brothers! You haven't put anything on your blog for awhile....could you post some pics of the kids and cousins when you get a chance?? And tell me how the trip and visits went. Thanks, Mom"
Okay, I get it. Grandparents love/need this stuff especially when they live far away. So for them and anyone else who thinks I'm a "blog failure" I've posted a few (10!) entries for you along with a resolve to be MUCH better.
P.S. Jared, you'll need to start folding your own laundry, washing your own dishes and cooking your own dinners. I'll be busy....blogging!
Blog failure...geez!