Friday

"When We Touch the Temple ...

" ... the temple touches us" ~Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Last year we took our Primary children to the Seattle temple so that they could touch the temple. It was a wonderful experience for everyone. My kids were too young to participate in Primary activities but I have wanted to take them to touch the temple ever since so that they could have that same experience.



Getting a little silly.


I was so excited to visit the conference center just a few weeks before General Conference. It was already a busy place as everyone prepared it for this weekend. Now I can't wait for Vale to see where we were and know that he was just there.

For sharing time on Pioneer Day I told our children stories about the pioneer children. Since then I can't stop reading their stories. I'm touched by their experiences, faith, strength and determination.
All on his own Vale jumped on and pretended to be pushing the handcart.
As grateful as I am that my kids don't have to go through and suffer what those children did, I hope that somehow what they will go through will give them that same faith, strength and determination to build the kingdom.