
Last Thursday I had the good fortune of having my husband come home with a beautiful bouquet of roses for me. I can hear you now, "Oh, that is so sweet!" So, what was so special about March 1st? Anniversary? no. Birthday? no. Was he in the dog house? no. Having an affair? no. "Just because"? nope, not that either! In fact the moment he walked in the door I knew EXACTLY what had happened. It's what happens every time I get flowers. Someone either shipped flowers to a bad address or a package containing flowers was busted/broken. Company policy states that they must be thrown in the trash. After that...they're fair game! I was touched to hear that he had to fight 5 other guys who also wanted to take them home to their wives but I was the lucky winner!!! (As soon as he reads this blog he is going to KILL me so......enjoy!)