Tuesday

No Messes!!!

I've really been working with Vale on NOT making messes. Before all you experienced Mom's tell me my efforts are futile, humor me and remember you were once a first time Mom who had the same hopes and ideas :) So, today we had veggies and cheese sticks for lunch. Vale was just about done when I ran upstairs for a moment (truth: I was IM-ing with my sis) I came back down to find his plate upside down on the floor with the remaining veggies. I pointed to it and asked who did that? (See I'm even trying to teach him to take responsibility!!) He didn't respond so I asked, "Vale, did Mommy do that?" {long pause, serious face} "noooooo". I starting to think that maybe he's realized he did something wrong. Then I asked, "Did Vale do that?" Without hesitation his eyes light up, "YEEESSSSS!!!!!" :)

At least he's honest!