Sunday

Smile!

Usually Vale ignores me when I ask him to look at the camera.  Today after church he put his Seahawks hat on and looked to cute to resist.  I had to take a picture! I was surprised when he looked at me and even more surprised when he tried to smile for me.  I know,  he looks more freaked out than happy but he really was trying to smile!  You've got to love the forced smiles!!!

Also today Vale's nursery teacher told us that he ate a spider!  Well, not really.  Apparently Bro. Hatch, his nursery leader found a tiny piece of black felt and convinced the kids it was a spider.  He (Bro. Hatch) then pretended to eat it.  Eventually he took it out of his mouth and put it down.  Vale's little eagle eyes must have seen him do this because he ran over, picked up the piece of felt (the "spider") and REALLY ate it before the nursery leaders could stop him.  On the way home he confessed, "Vao. ate. pider." {Vale ate spider}  
BOYS!!!