Saturday

A Few Great Days!

For the last couple of days we've had absolutely perfect weather, mid-80's and sunny. We have spent most of it enjoying the outdoors. When Jared got off work yesterday afternoon, Vale and I drove up to Issaquah and met him for a pizza picnic at Lake Sammamish. We rode our scooters around the park and played on their playground. Today we went back to Lake Sammamish but with our kayaks. It was BEAUTIFUL. Vale was so good to navigate and paddle around the lake with us. He is seriously such a fun kid to hang out with. He loves to do almost everything and cracks us up all the time.



I always laugh when I see these big kayaks on top of our little car! Seriously, you half expect clowns to start piling out, don't you!?!!! :)

It was an awesome couple of days and I'm SO glad we were able to take advantage of them!