Saturday

WARNING: Another Vale Story

This morning I got an email from a good friend who was announcing the birth of her baby boy. I was excited to hear she named him Noah and laughed because we are also planning on naming our little man Noah.  Since we were roommates for almost 5 years, I'm glad to know we still think alike on a few things.  Unlike my friend, we are STILL undecided on a middle name. We have discussed it over and over and over and still have no idea what to give him for a middle name.  Tonight we were heading into Seattle to do a little shopping and see the Christmas lights downtown.  On the drive I started throwing out names only to have Jared shoot them all down. Vale started expressing his opinion from the back seat.  "I wike Noah James" or "Noah Brock...uh-huh, yes!" I asked him what his "favorite" name is ('favorite' is Vales favorite word these days) His two suggestions were....

First -- "Noah Heavenly Father", and later a second -- "Noah Nemo".    

After all that, we are still clueless on a middle name.  At least we have a month (maybe less) to decide.