This has been a fun Christmas season for Vale and for us. He is really getting into the whole Santa thing. Last week Jared helped take pictures at a fund raiser for our local food bank so I decided to take Vale to meet Santa. As we got ready and headed out we practiced what he would say to Santa....

...so when Santa asked him, "What would you like for Christmas?" Vale told him exactly what he wanted, a BIG truck. Santa surprised both Jared and I when he asked Vale, "Oh, a BIG truck....like a Hummer?" Hummers are Vales #1 favorite truck! For a moment, I think I became a believer, too. Vale has several Hummers, big and small. In fact, when we ask him if he wants swim lessons, guitar lessons or karate lessons he tells us he wants HUMMER lessons!
Santa made a little believer out of our little man!
