Thursday

MY guitar hero!


Few people know one of my husbands best kept secrets...he has an amazing singing voice.  I can only hope and pray that our boys have inherited his vocal gifts.  When we were dating, I loved it when he would sing. It made me weak in the knees.  Maybe it's my selfish desire but I've always wanted him to learn to play the acoustic guitar.  What's the point of having a voice like his if you can't pull out a guitar at Christmas or while camping and sing some great John Denver songs? So, this Christmas I took a chance and bought him one.  His reaction while opening it made me nervous, he seemed less than excited. I was sure it was going back to the store.  He has since surprised me with how much he seems to be enjoying it.  He's already learned to play More Than Words by Extreme (he says it's easy since it only uses 4 chords.) Either way, I love, love, love the sound of it in my house.