Monday

Some Favorite Photo's from 2008

This summer we were in Utah over my brother Ben's birthday.  He passed away back in 1999. This was the first time Vale has been to his grave and I thought I wanted a good picture of him next to it, smiling sweetly.  This is what I got instead.  Maybe to some, it might look disrespectful but if you knew Ben (an avid rock climber and parachuter) I can't help but to think he would get a kick out of his youngest nephew climbing all over his grave.  In a lot of ways, they are a lot a like!  


*******************************************************************
Pictures of Jared and Vale together always make me smile.   They absolutely adore each other and nothing makes me happier than watching them play and laugh together!  As a Mother, does it get any better than this?

********************************************************************
And of course, seeing another healthy {and hopefully happy} baby boy was also a pretty big deal for us last year! 

Now if he'll just make his big arrival we can start 2009 by taking some new favorite photo's!