Wednesday

The FAIR!!!!!

We took the boys again this year to the state fair. Vale loves the fair! He wanted to ride the rides by himself. It was fun to see him run from ride to ride with so much excitement. Vale even went down the TALL yellow slide (I made J go with him.) I love this kid!


Noah was a trooper the whole time. Just happy to be a spectator.

It wouldn't be a visit to Sillyville without banging on the junk.
My favorite pic of the day. This is what we got when we made him stop riding rides to eat. Seriously, it's FAIR FOOD!!!! I wish I had his 1) energy and 2) dislike for eating...
I can't believe I actually turned the camera vertical while taping this!!! Does anyone know how to fix it?

Vale and Jared are on the far left. Watch his celebratory dance at the end then runs to go get back in line and do it again!