This week I saw THIS simple and beautiful video that inspired me to be better at recording the ordinary days in our family. Here are a few pictures of our ordinary family living some perfectly ordinary days...
Vale loves worms and I love it. He's such a boy! When he finds them he usually says, "Hey Mom! Do you remember him from last summer? He looks the same but a little bit bigger!" This time he said, "Hey Mom, he looks just like his Dad - just a little smaller, don't you think?"
This was finals week for Jared. 2 A's and a B (maybe a B+ if the curve is good to him!) Jared would lay on the floor studying with his books, calculator and laptop. Noah would wiggle in between Jared and his things and snuggle up then just sit there as Jared studied. Best study buddy EVER! :)
While Vale was at a friends house I spent about 45 minutes following Noah around outside. I loved watching him wander and follow his curiosity.
I was in Costco this past week and as I was leaving I had Noah in the buckle seat and Vale in the cart. I passed a woman who looked at them and asked, "Oh, are they twins?!" I had to laugh as I told her, "Nope ... they're 3 years apart!" so I snapped a picture once we got to the car. Similar yes, but twins???