We went from 60 degree weather to 90 degree weather this week and it was a shock to our systems. The boys cooled off and played in their new pool. Oddly Noah loved since he HATES baths!
Just chillin' in the shade and lovin' his watermelon.
Vale made this sign and asked me to write 'Stay Still" on it. It's what he was going to hold up when the ice cream man came around -- but he never did. Bummer.
Noah loves, loves, loves to go down slides. He was doing it over and over and over ...
I HATE Elmo so I made sure Little Man #1 never watched it. I caved with Little Man #2. Noah has discovered him and loves him. He gets SO excited when the music starts that it's just to hard to not let him watch it. I just wish Elmo would get a new song already.
Vale reads to me for 10 min every day and practices his writing for 10 min every day. This week I let him label things in the house for his writing time. I'm not sure what's up with the hat and goggles ... I didn't bother picking that battle.
We enjoyed a fun game of Peek-A-Boo with Noah over breakfast this morning.