Monday

Seafair Torchlight 8K Run

A friend suggested we run the Seafair Torchlight Run a week after Ragnar. It was the PERFECT distance for a fun race. With about 6,000 runners (YEIKS!) it was a little crowded but that just made it all the more crazy fun as we weaved in and out of other runners ... a skill we acquired over years of navigating the halls at church, I'm sure.

And we're off! :)


Nothing more fun that spotting Jared and the boys cheering me on in the crowd.

Crossing the finish line. I ran a 9:18 pace. I'm out to beat that next year!


Vale is already talking about when he gets to run a race.

After the race Jared and the boys surprised me with two of my favorite treats. Nice.

The gang. I'm bummed I missed the group shot. We tried to hustle over to the parade route in time so Vale could see Apolo Onho (Seafairs Grand Marshal) but missed him too. Bummer.