I should have posted this last week since it has to do with Mothers Day. I forgot. In Primary the children were given these cards to decorate for their Mothers. They spelled out MOM but once opened they read WOW MOM. They were pretty clever and cute I thought. They could choose the color of cards and decorations. This touched me because Vale chose my favorite color for both the card and decoration. Orange. It was very thoughtful and sweet of him.
Noah figured out how to climb up onto our high kitchen chairs and table. He's so proud and I'm so worried. What can he NOT get to now?! Ugh! I don't like that part of this stage ...
We took the boys to a Seattle Mariners game thanks to Jared's boss. The boys loved it -- especially the food and treats!
Noah loved to clap and cheer when everyone else did.
Vale couldn't understand why they don't use a T when at bat. We dared to tell him the truth ... "Buddy, they're just better at it than you"