Let me start by saying that from the first time I felt Noah move in my belly ... I knew Vale was in trouble. Baby #2 was going to be BIG and STRONG. I was upstairs one morning this week when I heard Vale yell, "Moooooom heeeeelp! Help me Mom! Noah's sitting on me!" When I saw what was going on I had to take a picture. Noah had pinned Vale down and was holding him there!
Bike riding is a HUGE part of our lives. When/if we have a break in the rain you can usually find us outside. Vale would sleep on his bike if we let him.
Okay, Noah totally cracks me up. I'm not sure if it's his age or his personality or both but he just loves doing silly things. He put on his brothers helmet and just started walking all around. Can you see how he has it positioned so that he can still see where he is going??

Here's a closer view.
When they play, they do play well together. Vale was showing Noah the ropes of his train set. I really love watching them together and love that they will always have each other.
A few things are no-no's for Noah. Dad's cell and the remote are two of them. I caught Noah eyeing them one evening. Tempting ... but he was good! Such a good little dude!
He cracked us up with this little of his imagination play. He found something that would work just as well as Dad's cell phone and it kind of looked like a phone ... any guesses on what it is??
...a Domino!
Saturday morning. Seriously, Waking up to having Dad home is TOPS for these little boys.