V loves working with tools and on his tool bench. Honestly, he would prefer Dad's tools, saws and drills but he knows that will never happen - at least not for about 15 years. Until then he's happy to play with his toy tools. As he walked into his room to take his tool bench apart he slapped the wall outside his bedroom door and told me, "That's my sign and this is my workshop."
Dad and N hydrating after a long, hard run. It seriously yanks on my heart strings when I see my boys trying hard to be like their Dad.
V made his own skates! They weren't the easiest to push around in but at least they're not invisible! ( ...sarah!) :)
I love N's genuine smile. I hope he never looses that happiness!
This weekend was V's last T-Ball game. We will miss it. He has LOVED T-Ball so we're looking forward to next year already!
His coach gave them each player a trophy and a ball signed by everyone on the team. He then said something he noticed or liked about each player. I'm so proud of my little man and love that I get to be his Mom.
Dad and V took sidewalk chalk to a whole new level this weekend. J made a round-a-bout with roads, stop signs & lights. Can we say HOURS of entertainment!!?!! Thank you Dad!