It's been a rainy week which are always tough weeks at our house. The boys can't go outside and when they can't go outside - they become cranky and unhappy. It cleared up on Saturday which was nice.
Every chance Noah gets ... he pulls my books off the shelf. I've had to clean them up hundreds of times. It drives me nuts but it's hard to get mad at a little man as cute has him. In his defense, he always tries to put them back (horizontally, in the wrong order & w/out jackets but he tries!)
I found N in one of his book moments. He can spend hours sitting and looking at his books all by himself but when I stop to sit down ... he'll be on his way over to my lap with a book.
It's never to early, right?! Vale really, really, REALLY wanted to do it all by himself but just couldn't push it without a little help from Dad. Soon enough buddy - you will! I Promise! :)