This week we made homemade chocolate ice cream. No bib + feeding himself these days = MESS for Mom!
The children in Primary are being asked to look for ways to give service everyday this summer. All on his own Vale suggested he pull our neighbors garbage cans into their back yard while they were out of town.
He did it totally by himself. I was very impressed with his desire to help them out.
No, we didn't get a dog but we are dog sitting for a friend. It's how I deal with the intense guilt I feel for not letting my boys - who really should have a dog- from getting a dog. She's well trained, short haired and super easy AND it's only for 10 days a year. We do love her though!
This however was a problem ...
Pure JOY! Look out, he's got 4 wheels but no steering wheel! :)
This gave me a good laugh. After changing and getting him dressed one morning I failed to put the changing bin away while I threw out his dirty diaper. I turned back around to see Noah holding the baby powder in the right place and direction and squeeze it. Silly kid!
Saturday night we got a babysitter for the boys while Jared and I went out. When we came home (note that it's still light outside!) this is what we found. This N.E.V.E.R. happens. Our boys don't sleep anywhere but their beds and have never been the type to just crash like this. We were really surprised and wondered what secret the sitter knew that had missed us all these years until we went to carry them up to bed. They both had HIGH fevers. (They are better today)